Waste Management Committee
The Waste Management Committee provides guidance and advice to Council and the Department on policy and operational priorities so that waste management programs are delivered within budget.
The Committee ensures compliance with Environmental Compliance Approval for the Renfrew Landfill and all applicable legislative requirements.
The Committee reviews operations of waste management services, landfill, waste collection, recycling services, diversion programs and municipal special waste.
The Committee will implement best management practices to extend the life of the landfill and reduce waste.
The Committee will plan and implement initiatives to access capacity in the stage 5 landfill.
Regular Committee meetings will be held on a monthly basis and special meetings as required.
If you would like a copy of an agenda or minutes, please contact the Clerk's Department at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Apr. 6, 2021 Waste Management Committee Meeting - RESCHEDULED
- 4-2021 Waste Management Agenda (84 KB)
- Mar. 1, 2021 Waste Management Committee Meeting
- 3-2021 Waste Management Agenda (86 KB)
- Feb. 3, 2021 Waste Management Committee Meeting - RESCHEDULED
- Jan. 11, 2021 Waste Management Committee Meeting