Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Provincial Updates: https://www.ontario.ca/page/2019-novel-coronavirus
Renfrew County District Health Unit: https://www.rcdhu.com/novel-coronavirus-covid-19-2/
Library Update: https://renfrew.ca/library-welcome.cfm
The main Ontario government webpage on COVID-19, including updates on the current situation and current affected areas.
Daily news scan of Public Health Agencies and Research Institutes (domestic and international) by Public Health Ontario.
Tools for workers and employers
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Awareness resources
Factsheets and infographics, Government of Canada
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Guidance documents
For communities, schools and daycares, and health professionals. Government of Canada.
- Living with and Managing Covid-19 (Mar. 9, 2022)
Public Health Ontario.
- Guidance for the Health Sector
Ministry of Health, Ontario government.
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Government of Canada.
- Coronavirus Infections
MedlinePlus, U.S. National Library of Medicine.
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) advice for the public
World Health Organization.
- John Hopkins Corona Virus Resource Center
Tracks cases globally.
Thank you to the Ontario Library Service for compiling this list of resources.