News & Notices
Notice of Public Consultation - Parks & Recreation and Waterfront Masterplan
Posted On: Monday, October 23, 2023The Town of Renfrew is renewing its Parks and Recreation Master Plan and conducting the first ever Waterfront Masterplan.
The Parks and Recreation Master PLan and Waterfront Master Plans will guide the development and provision of municipal parks, recreation services and waterfront re-development. Public engagement is an important part of this process to ensure the Master Plans provide direction that will meet the future requirements of community residents and organized users. The firms thinc design and Mehak, Kelly & Associates have been engaged to conduct these studies.
Public Engagement opportunities include:
- Project Webpage
- Public Open House #1 - Wednesday October 25, 2023, 6:30-8:30 at the Renfrew Visitor Information Centre
- Public Open House #2 – Spring 2024, TBD
- Online Public Survey - (open till November 10, 2023)
- Random Phone Survey – Between October 23 and November 10, 2023 Oracelpoll Research will be conducting random phone surveys with Renfrew Residents
- Written Comment - written comments will be accepted till November 10, 2023. They can be emailed to Amanda Springer (firstname.lastname@example.org) or mailed to: Town of Renfrew, 127 Raglan Street South, K7V 1P8