The Library is now OPEN for public access and computer use!
CONTACTLESS CURBSIDE PICK-UP STILL AVAILABLE
Please note the following:
- As items are still being quarantined for 72 hrs upon return, you may receive overdue notices for items that have already been returned. Please disregard for 72 hours after return.
- Due to the high deamnd for Hotspots and Chromebooks, we will be charging overdue fines.
- Books and other items can be returned in the dropbox (excluding hotspots, contact the Library regarding their return) or inside the Library during open hours.
- You can continue to use the Library virtually and explore online magazines, movies, e-books, e-audiobooks and much more!
CONTACTLESS CURBSIDE PICK-UP AVAILABLE MONDAY TO SATURDAY
- Reserve items online through our catalogue or by downloading the Insignia app on your cellphone. Reserves can also be placed through email, FB message or by phone at 613.432.8151 x.603
- Once a reserve is received and pulled from the shelves, staff will contact patrons by phone or email to schedule a pick-up date/time
- Please bring your library card, and be prepared to show it to staff at pick-up; ring the doorbell at the entrance when you arrive
- Please respect your allocated pick-up time
- Remember to wash your hands before and after item pick-up
Please call or email with any questions or concerns.
We thank you for your continued patience and support!
Your Doorway to Discovery!
HOURS OF OPERATION
|Monday, Wednesday, Friday
||10AM - 4PM
||11AM - 6PM
||10AM - 2:30PM
The library is CLOSED Sundays and all statuatory holidays.
Choose Contact the Library for telephone, fax and directional information.
68-2019 Appointment to Renfrew Public Library Board
To appoint members to the Renfrew Public Library Board
58-2020 Library By-Law Amendment (2-98)
to amend By-law No. 2-98, being a by-law to govern the operation of the Renfrew Public Library